Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
Providing Cooling Services in Hamel, Edwardsville, Glen Carbon & Highland, Illinois
Like a car, your air conditioner needs regular maintenance to ensure smooth and efficient operation throughout the summer. You wouldn’t drive a car that has been sitting idle for months without taking it for an oil change or inspection—so why do homeowners expect their air conditioning unit to operate at peak efficiency after sitting unused all winter long? Without regular AC maintenance, you might find yourself on the hottest day of the summer calling your local air conditioning company for emergency AC service!
Don’t wait until summer hits to check your air conditioner. Schedule an air conditioning tune-up today to ensure your home will be comfortable throughout the spring and straight on into the hottest summer months.
Ernst Heating & Cooling offers precision air conditioning tune-ups in the Madison County, Illinois area. Call us at 618-887-6093 to schedule yours!
Air Conditioner Maintenance in Hamel, IL & Beyond
Believe us, when the temperatures reach the upper 90s, there is nothing you will want more than to relax in your cool home. But if your air conditioner goes kaput, you could be left hoping your window fan can maintain the comfort levels of your home. (Spoiler alert: it can’t). With Ernst Heating & Cooling, you can rest easy knowing you have professionals looking over every part of your system. Our precision air conditioning tune-ups include:
- Professional inspection – Our comprehensive air conditioner inspection includes checking the thermostat, controls, condensate drain, refrigerant level, and all moving parts. We carefully examine every element for safety and performance issues.
- Cleaning – We thoroughly clean your AC’s evaporator and condenser coils to help keep them running more efficiently longer. We also clean the blower to create increased airflow.
- Lubrication – As with furnaces, poor lubrication can affect every aspect of an air conditioner’s performance. We will examine all moving parts and make sure they are fully lubricated.
- Tightening and adjustments – Loose electrical connections can cause safety issues and shorten the lifespan of your system. Our techs will test and adjust blower components, and, when necessary, adjust motor voltage and currents.
When a technician from Ernst performs an AC tune-up, you can relax knowing we will find signs of a future malfunction. We can find small problems and fix them before they turn into expensive repairs—and even a complete breakdown!
When you need an air conditioner tune-up in Madison County, including Hamel, Edwardsville, Glen Carbon, and Highland, there’s only one name you need to know—Ernst Heating & Cooling. Contact us today!
Benefits of an AC Tune-Up
Keeping your air conditioner maintained is the easiest way to ensure your family will remain comfortable when the hot weather come rolling in. Benefits of routine AC maintenance include:
- A more efficient cooling system – A properly maintained air conditioner uses energy more efficiently—which could result in lower energy bills!
- Improved indoor air quality – Our tune-ups include a thorough cleaning, which means less dust blowing into your home.
- Less operating noise – All the moving parts of your air conditioner will be tightened and lubricated, so you’ll hear fewer hums and squeaks.
- A longer life for your AC unit – Proper maintenance keeps your air conditioner running like it should.
- Fewer expensive repairs – Annual tune-ups are designed to catch minor issues before they become major repairs.
Reap the benefits of an air conditioner tune up by scheduling your maintenance appointment today!
Why Choose Ernst for AC Maintenance?
Why call us? Ernst offers:
- Options. Our techs make sure that you understand the maintenance they are performing, how long it will take, and how much it costs—and why. They will also present options to you if applicable.
- Expertise. Ernst’s installation technicians go through a minimum of one hour training a week. This helps them stay on top of new technologies, HVAC trends, and new ways to help our clients.
- Innovation. Ernst was the first in the area to offer geothermal energy systems, and we are always striving to be at the forefront of the industry.
- Payment plans. Just ask; we have several financing options available through reputable national companies.
Madison County Air Conditioning Maintenance
The goal of our precision tune-ups is to make sure your air conditioner is operating at manufacturer specifications. Proper maintenance helps save you money in the long run and lets you know as early as possible if your system is in need of repair or replacement, so you can plan accordingly.
It’s easy to make an appointment for a cooling tune-up from Ernst! Just fill out this form or call us at 618-887-6093.
Need emergency air conditioner repair? We do that too! 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
104 customer reviews
Your air conditioner should last for about 15 years with proper care and maintenance. Neglecting your air conditioning unit could cut its lifetime in half....