Boiler Repair in Madison County
Is your home’s boiler giving you problems? Are you not receiving constant heat or is your boiler breaking down on a regular basis? Have you noticed leaking coming from the boiler tank? When your boiler isn’t operating like it should, call Ernst Heating & Cooling. We provide reliable boiler repair in Hamel and the surrounding Metro East area. We can fix boilers of every make and model!
Don’t let a broken boiler put a chill in your family’s comfort! Ernst offers scheduled and emergency boiler repair service throughout Madison County and the Metro East area—just call 618-887-6513 or make a service appointment online.
Common Boiler Problems in Hamel, IL
An old boiler can operate for years at very low efficiency, wasting valuable energy and costing you money! Don’t wait until your boiler fails before looking into servicing or replacing your unit! If your Metro East home’s boiler is cracked, leaking, or making a hammering noise, we can help.
Boilers, whether powered by gas, oil, or propane, tend to break down in similar ways. Some of the most common boiler problems include:
- Boiler won’t heat – If your boiler has stopped producing heat, it could be due to a number of problems including low water level, a pilot or electronic ignition failure, or a thermostat glitch.
- Boiler isn’t firing – When your boiler won’t fire up to start, there are several possible causes. Broken motorized valves or air locks may be causing the mechanisms to malfunction. A thermostat setting issue could also be the culprit, as could a broken pump.
- Boiler is leaking – If you notice water leaking, call for service. The leak could be coming from the boiler tank, the expansion tank, or the pump.
- Pilot light won’t stay lit – A broken air seal or thermocouple can cause your boiler’s pilot light to go out.
- Boiler is making loud noises – A buildup of hard water deposits can cause your boiler to make banging, rattling, or rumbling noises. These noises are caused by the water trying to get through passages that have been made smaller by the buildup. Is it a grinding noise you hear? The boiler’s moving parts may require lubrication.
These are just a few of the most common boiler repair issues. If you experience any kind of boiler problem in Madison County or the surrounding area, call Ernst Heating & Cooling at 618-887-6513.
Ernst is the Right Choice for Metro East Boiler Repair
Why hire us for boiler repair? Ernst offers:
- Options. Our techs make sure that you understand the repairs they are performing, how long it will take, and how much it costs—and why. They will also present options to you if applicable.
- Expertise. Ernst’s HVAC technicians go through a minimum of one hour of training a week. This helps them stay on top of new technologies, HVAC trends, and new ways to help our clients.
- Innovation. Ernst was the first in the area to offer geothermal energy systems, and we are always striving to be at the forefront of the industry.
- Payment plans. Just ask; we have several financing options available through reputable national companies.
Ernst Heating & Cooling’s Expert HVAC Services
Thorough heating and cooling installation services:
- Conventional – We install Lennox air conditioners, furnaces, and heat pumps. Your Ernst installation technician can help you decide which one is the best fit for your home based on your usage requirements, and budget.
- Geothermal – Installing a GeoComfort geothermal heat pump can drastically reduce your energy consumption and decrease your energy bills.
- Mini-split – Mini-split systems direct heating or cooling to your entire home or to one room or area.
- Boilers – We install Bosch and Buderus boilers with great Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) ratings of 80 and 95.
- Air Quality systems – Keep your home comfortable and healthy with humidifiers and dehumidifiers. Balancing the humidity in your home can help reduce the potential for mold.
Don’t forget that we offer emergency HVAC repair 24/7, 365 days a year!
Call Ernst at 618-887-6513 or contact us online to learn more about our boiler repair services in Madison County, and the surrounding Metro East area.
111 customer reviews
When it’s the middle of the summer in the East Metro Area and you’re trying to stay cool, there’s nothing worse than having your air...