Proper maintenance is the key to keeping your furnace or air conditioner running smoothly and efficiently. Statistics show that your HVAC system can consume anywhere from 45 to 70 percent of your annual utility usage. Keeping your system well-maintained helps keep that percentage as low as possible. Precision tune-ups from Ernst help keep your system working at its peak efficiency so that you can use less energy and save money.
Make sure your furnace or air conditioner is running efficiently—call Ernst Heating & Cooling at 618-887-6093 to make an appointment for a precision tune-up.
Save with a Maintenance Plan
Why do we call our HVAC maintenance plan an Energy Savings Agreement? Because it is designed to save you energy—and money!
With the Ernst Energy Savings Agreement you receive:
- Two precision tune-ups a year (one on the air conditioner, one on the furnace).
- A 15% discount on any repairs that need to be made.
- Priority scheduling.
- Automatic scheduling of maintenance appointments—you won’t have to remember to call us; we’ll call you to set the appointment!
- A 15% discount on filters.
- Peace of mind knowing that you have done everything you can to reduce the risk of a major breakdown!
Precision Tune-Ups for Air Conditioners
Our air conditioning tune-ups include:
- Professional inspection – Our comprehensive air conditioner inspection includes checking the thermostat, controls, condensate drain, refrigerant level, and all moving parts. We carefully examine every element for safety and performance issues.
- Cleaning – We thoroughly clean your A/C’s evaporator and condenser coils to help keep them running more efficiently longer. We also clean the blower to create increased airflow.
- Lubrication – As with furnaces, poor lubrication can affect every aspect of an air conditioner’s performance. We will examine all moving parts and make sure they are fully lubricated.
- Tightening and adjustments – Loose electrical connections can cause safety issues and shorten the lifespan of your system. Our techs will test and adjust blower components, and, when necessary, adjust motor voltage and currents.
Furnace Precision Tune-Up
A precision furnace tune-up from Ernst consists of:
- Professional inspection – Our complete inspection includes checking the heat exchanger, vent system, blower, air intake grills, burner, thermostat, air filter, and more. We inspect every element of your furnace for safety and performance issues.
- Adjustment – We will check your furnace’s gas input to make sure it is at the correct level. If the gas input is too high or too low, we will adjust the regulator screw, manifold pressure, or other component to get it back to normal.
- Cleaning – This is arguably the most important part of furnace maintenance. Accumulated dirt and grime can slow the performance of all of the system’s components, resulting in lowered efficiency and poor operation. An annual professional cleaning ensures that your furnace is free of clogged dirt so that it can run at top function.
- Lubrication – Improperly lubricated mechanisms force your furnace to work harder. We make sure every moving part is fully inspected and lubricated.
Air Conditioning and Heating Maintenance in Metro East Illinois
The goal of our precision tune-ups is to make sure your furnace or air conditioner is operating at manufacturer specifications. Proper maintenance helps save you money in the long run, and lets you know as early as possible if your system is in need of repair or replacement, so you can plan accordingly.
It’s easy to make an appointment for a heating or cooling tune-up from Ernst! Just fill out this form or call us at 618-887-6093.
Need emergency heating or cooling repair? We do that too! 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Ernst is the Right Choice for Metro East HVAC Tune-Ups
Why call us? Ernst offers:
- Options. Our techs make sure that you understand the maintenance they are performing, how long it will take, and how much it costs—and why. They will also present options to you if applicable.
- Expertise. Ernst’s installation technicians go through a minimum of one hour training a week. This helps them stay on top of new technologies, HVAC trends, and new ways to help our clients.
- Innovation. Ernst was the first in the area to offer geothermal energy systems, and we are always striving to be at the forefront of the industry.
- Payment plans. Just ask; we have several financing options available through reputable national companies.
Contact us online or by phone at 618-887-6093 to schedule your maintenance!
104 customer reviews
Your air conditioner should last for about 15 years with proper care and maintenance. Neglecting your air conditioning unit could cut its lifetime in half....
- Bond County
- Bunker Hill
- Cottage Hills
- East Alton
- Glen Carbon
- Granite City
- Jersey County
- Macoupin County
- Madison County
- Mount Olive
- Mulberry Grove
- New Baden
- New Douglas