Providing AC Repairs in South Roxana
As the temperatures rise, you rely on your home’s air conditioner to keep your home cool. But what happens if your air conditioner starts giving you trouble, or worse, gives out completely? If your air conditioner goes kaput in the heart of the summer, you need a reliable air conditioner repair company in South Roxana.
Don’t sweat it! Ernst Heating & Cooling provides expert air conditioning repair in Metro East Illinois. We service all air conditioner makes and models. Our experienced, certified HVAC technicians can diagnose any air conditioner problem. And you can count on an honest repair estimate from Ernst before any work is begun.
Are you searching for “air conditioning repair near me?” When you call our local AC repair company, you’re in good hands. Ernst Heating & Cooling at 618-887-6093 or make an appointment online. We also offer 24/7 emergency air conditioner repair in South Roxana.
Our Local South Roxana Air Conditioning Repair Services
There’s nothing more inconvenient than a broken central air conditioner in South Roxana. Believe us, we understand, which is why Ernst Heating & Cooling provides top notch AC repair services in South Roxana. We want to ensure you and your family remain comfortable in your home all summer long. The heat can be excruciating, and if you don’t have a place to escape it, your family can be left in an uncomfortable situation. When your air conditioner breaks, give Ernst Heating & Cooling a call. We will send out an experienced air conditioning technicians to assess the situation, diagnose the problem, and provide you with a solution.
To schedule central air conditioning repair in South Roxana, Illinois, contact us online!
Common Air Conditioning Problems
With more than three decades of air conditioning repair experience, we’ve seen every problem there is in South Roxana. The experts at Ernst Heating & Cooling have experience resolving the following air conditioner problems:
- Low refrigerant – Refrigerant is the chemical that cools the air within the unit. A low level of refrigerant is usually a sign of a leak, which requires repair right away, as chemical refrigerant can be dangerous.
- Frozen coil – The coils inside your central AC can freeze up even in summer’s most brutal heat. If airflow over the coils is impaired, the moisture remains on the extremely cold coils, quickly freezing. Frozen AC coils can cause problems from reduced cooling capacity to compressor failure. One way to stave off frozen coils is to replace the air conditioner’s filters at least every three months.
- Malfunctioning fan – If the fan on the outside unit isn’t working correctly, then it can’t conduct proper heat transfer, which can lead to compressor damage.
- Water leaks – Leaking water can indicate a blocked drain pipe, rusty condensate pan or other problems. If you discover water leaking from your AC, call Ernst right away. Water leaks can lead to mold and mildew.
- Unusually loud operation – Is the noise from your air conditioner driving you crazy? Loud noises usually mean something is broken or displaced inside, like a fan belt or other moving part. Call for repair before the part completely wears off or causes more damage.
If your air conditioning system breaks down, or you suspect there’s a problem, call Ernst Heating & Cooling at 618-887-6093 for central AC repair service.
Avoid AC Repairs with Proper HVAC Servicing
Having your air conditioner serviced once a year before the warmest weather hits is the best way to catch potential problems before they turn into expensive repairs.
Our air conditioning tune-ups include:
- Professional inspection – Our comprehensive air conditioner inspection includes checking the thermostat, controls, condensate drain, refrigerant level, and all moving parts. We carefully examine every element for safety and performance issues.
- Cleaning – We thoroughly clean your AC’s evaporator and condenser coils to help keep them running more efficiently longer. We also clean the blower to create increased airflow.
- Lubrication – Poor lubrication can affect every aspect of an air conditioner’s performance. We will examine all moving parts and make sure they are fully lubricated.
- Tightening and adjustments – Loose electrical connections can cause safety issues and shorten the lifespan of your system. Our techs will test and adjust blower components, and, when necessary, adjust motor voltage and currents.
Learn more about our precision air conditioning tune-ups in Madison County, including Edwardsville & Glen Carbon, Illinois!
Why Choose Ernst for South Roxana Air Conditioning Repair?
Why call us? Ernst offers:
- Flat Rate Pricing – When service technicians find what is wrong with your air conditioner, they will also tell you exactly how much the repair will be. Even if the repair takes longer than expected you will only have to pay the quoted price.
- Honest Consultations – In some cases, it may make more sense to invest in a new high efficiency system that qualifies for federal tax credits, utility company rebates, or manufacturer rebates, and that will also lower your monthly utility bill, rather than repairing an old, inefficient system. These are the kind of things our service technicians will discuss with you so that you can make an informed decision to fix or replace the system.
Local South Roxana Air Conditioner Repair Near You
Don’t let your family swelter in the summer heat. If your air conditioner gives out unexpectedly, you need a reliable and experienced HVAC company that knows the ins and outs of your air conditioning system. With Ernst Heating & Cooling, you can rest assured knowing you have professionals on the job. Need emergency air conditioner repair in South Roxana? We do that too! 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
If you want “AC repair near me,” call Ernst Heating & Cooling at 618-887-6093 for reliable, expert, local air conditioning repair in the South Roxana, Illinois area.
167 customer reviews
As winter rolls out in Metro East Illinois, it’s time to start spring cleaning. And as you’re getting your home ready for warmer days, don’t...