Benefits of an HVAC Maintenance Agreement
Why get a maintenance agreement with your HVAC company? Are these service contracts worth the money?
At Ernst Heating & Cooling, we offer our Metro East Illinois HVAC customers a maintenance plan that we call our Energy Savings Agreement. Here’s why we think it’s a worthy investment.
How an HVAC Maintenance Plan Provides Value
Most HVAC service agreements include two annual tune-ups. Why get scheduled tune-ups instead of just calling for service when you need it?
Annual tune-ups improve the energy efficiency of your heating and cooling system. A clean, well-maintained unit operates more efficiently—and a more efficient system can save you money on your energy bills.
In addition, regularly maintained heating and cooling systems need fewer service calls. A major benefit of an HVAC maintenance agreement’s tune-ups is that your tech can discover problems early—before they cause damage or turn into expensive repairs.
Service Agreements for Older HVAC Units
If you have an older heating and cooling system—one that’s still going strong but needs some extra TLC—a maintenance agreement might be in your best interest. The tune-ups and discounts will come in handy when you need them the most.
Will a Service Agreement Save You Money?
Many service contracts provide discounts on repair work and equipment. And, as mentioned above, annual tune-ups can discover heating and cooling system problems before they become high-cost repairs.
The Ernst Heating & Cooling Energy Savings Agreement Includes:
- Two precision tune-ups a year (one on the air conditioner, one on the furnace).
- A 15 percent discount on any repairs that need to be made.
- Priority scheduling.
- Automatic scheduling of maintenance appointments.
- A 15 percent discount on filters.
- Peace of mind knowing that you have done everything you can to reduce the risk of a major breakdown!
Bonus Benefit: Peace of Mind
Many of our customers tell us that what they like best about our maintenance agreement is the assurance it brings—assurance that any problems will be taken care of promptly and that their family will be comfortable all year long.
When you have a maintenance agreement, you’re getting:
- Seasonal comfort – Since Ernst schedules your precision tune-up before the hot or cold season starts, you are ensuring that your air conditioner or furnace is ready for the change in weather. That means no surprises the first time you turn on the heat or crank up the AC!
- Dependable service – When the same company services your HVAC system every year, you have experienced techs you can rely on who know your home and your system well. At Ernst, we strive to develop positive relationships with our customers. We want you to be a customer for life!
Get a Reliable HVAC Maintenance Agreement in the Metro East Area
If you’d like more information about Ernst Heating & Cooling’s Energy Savings Agreement, give us a call at 618-887-6093 or contact us online!
243 customer reviews