Are you considering a new boiler for your Jersey County home? New, energy-efficient boilers can help lower your energy bills and make your home more comfortable. The team at Ernst Heating & Cooling has the knowledge and experience to help you find the best boiler for your needs and budget.
For boiler installation in Jersey County, call Ernst Heating & Cooling at 618.217.1836 .
What Kind of Boiler Is Right for My Home?
Every boiler has an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating. The rating is calculated by dividing how efficiently the boiler converts energy (fuel) to heat by the annual fossil fuel energy the boiler uses. An AFUE of 85 percent means that 85 percent of the boiler’s fuel becomes heat, while 15 percent escapes through the chimney and other gaps in the home.
Boilers can have AFUE ratings of 50 to 95 percent. At Ernst Heating & Cooling, we sell and install boilers with two types of AFUE ratings.
- AFUE 95 boilers – The Bosch Greenstar Series comprises five different condensing boiler units, all with 95 percent efficiency, quiet operation, and low emissions. All models feature:
- Advanced aluminum-silicon heat exchanger
- User-friendly controls that optimize efficiency and fuel consumption
- Keypad safety lock system to prevent tampering with controls
- Standby mode for lower electrical consumption
- AFUE 80 boilers – The Logano series of gas boilers from Buderus features AFUE ratings in the 80 to 87 percent range. Long-lasting and durable, the Logano series offers:
- Clean combustion
- Thermostream technology for reliable operation
- Flexibility: some models can be fitted for gas or oil fuel; others can easily be converted to propane
- Selection: you can choose an ENERGY STAR® qualified model
Boilers come in a number of different sizes and styles to suit a wide array of needs. Schedule an appointment with Ernst to find out what kind of boiler is right for your Jersey County home.
Our list of rebates and discounts are updated regularly. Check out our monthly specials.
Choose Ernst for Jersey County Boiler Installation
Why call us?
- We spend time with you. Our techs make sure that you understand the boiler system we’re installing, how long it will take, and how much it costs—and why. They will also present options to you if applicable.
- We are knowledgeable. Ernst’s installation technicians go through a minimum of one hour training a week. This helps them stay on top of new technologies, HVAC trends, and new ways to help our clients.
- We are advanced. Ernst was the first in the area to offer geothermal energy systems, and we are always striving to be at the forefront of the industry.
- We offer financing. Just ask; we have several plans available through reputable national companies.
Jersey County, Illinois Boiler Installation
Call Ernst Heating & Cooling today at 618.217.1836 to learn more and schedule installation!
In addition to boiler systems, Ernst Heating & Cooling installs:
- Geothermal systems – Installing a Lennox geothermal heat pump can drastically reduce your energy consumption and decrease your energy bills.
- Mini-split systems – Mini-split systems direct heating or cooling to one room or small area of your home.
- Indoor Air Quality systems – Keep your home comfortable with humidifiers and dehumidifiers from Lennox.