Ameren On Bill Financing
Are you an Ameren utility customer? If so, you may be able to take advantage of a very special home energy improvement financing program exclusively for Ameren customers.
Ameren On Bill financing allows qualified applicants to finance improvements to their home energy systems and pay the balance back in monthly installments included with their monthly utility bill.
In addition, you may also be eligible for incentives on your home energy improvements through the Ameren Illinois ActOnEnergy® program.
Ameren Illinois ActOnEnergy® Financing Special Details
- 5.74% unsecured, fixed rate financing
- Loans from $500 to $20,000
- 100% financing available
- No home equity required: new homeowners OK
- No fees to consumer or contractor
- 3, 5, or 10 years to repay
- Work must be done by an approved contractor – Ernst Heating & Cooling is approved!
Which Energy Improvements Qualify?
Improvements must meet ENERGY STAR® or other applicable standards. 25% of the loan may be used for other improvements. Below are examples of improvements that can be performed under the Ameren Illinois ActOnEnergy® financing program.
- Air Sealing / Insulation
- Ceiling Insulation (Increasing R11 to R49)
- Ceiling Insulation (Increasing R19 to R49)
- R11 Wall Insulation
- Rim Joist Insulation
- Crawl Space Insulation
- Air Source Heat Pump – Ask us about our air source heat pump installation services
- SEER 16 or greater; HSPF 8.2
- ECM Blower Motor
- Programmable Thermostat – At Ernst, we install Honeywell VisionPRO® 8000 and Lennox iComfort programmable thermostats
How Do You Know if You’re Eligible for Ameren On Bill Financing?
To be eligible, you must be a customer named on an Ameren Illinois bill who:
- Owns a single-family home, condo, or multi-family building with no more than four units
- Is installing a qualifying improvement at that property
- Meets AFC First and program credit guidelines and the ability to repay
305 customer reviews