Your HVAC system is one of the most important elements of your home, keeping you comfortable during both the cooling and heating seasons. The Metro-East can have very hot summers and very cold winters, so it’s vital that your system work well throughout the year.
Keep your system healthy the same way you keep your body healthy: Take good care of it and have regular examinations. At Ernst Heating & Cooling, our energy savings agreement gives your cooling and heating system a great check-up, and if your system isn’t healthy, we can provide treatment. Benefits include:
- We make it simple for you. An energy savings agreement gets you two precision tune-ups each year, one on your air conditioning system and the other on your heating system.
- You’ll also receive a 15 percent discount on filters, as well as any repairs that may be necessary.
- The agreement gives you the benefit of priority scheduling if you have problems.
- When it comes time for your home energy checkup, you don’t have to remember to make an appointment, as the service is automatically scheduled. We’ll call you and set up a service date at your convenience.
- We’ll check your system’s controls and settings, lubricate moving parts, tighten and inspect connections, and perform other typical maintenance tasks.
- With summer just around the corner, air conditioning-specific checks will include cleaning your evaporator and condenser air conditioning coils, checking the refrigerant level of your air conditioner, and cleaning and adjusting components of your blower to ensure the air flow is optimal. The federal Energy Star agency says problems with air flow can reduce the efficiency of your system by as much as 15 percent, which could interfere with the comfort level of your home and make your system have to work harder.
We’re committed to giving you a healthy HVAC system all year long. We believe in our work enough that we offer a 100 percent guarantee on our systems and service.
For more expert advice about energy savings with your HVAC system and other home comfort topics, please contact us at Ernst Heating & Cooling.We’ve been serving the Metro-East since 1951.
Our goal is to help educate our customers about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information about HVAC systems and other HVAC topics, download our free Home Comfort Resource guide.