Providing Cooling Services in Edwardsville, Glen Carbon, & Highland, Illinois
Consistently regular professional maintenance is absolutely crucial for getting the most out of your mini-split system. When you need maintenance services that are effective, extensive and completely dependable, contact the specialists at Ernst Heating & Cooling.Schedule Maintenance
Professional Mini-Split Maintenance in Madison County
Maintenance works wonders for your system on a number of levels. Not only is it an effective preventative measure; preventing costly repairs, but it also serves to improve the lifespan and performance of your cooling system. The difference between basic maintenance and that performed by a professional is massive, as only a specialist can bring you:
- Professional inspection – Our comprehensive mini-split system inspection includes evaluating thermostat performance, checking wiring and components, and ensuring all moving parts are in proper order.
- Cleaning – Our hectic Illinois weather can place quite a burden on your system. Our specialists will clean and refresh all components, ensuring a long, energy-efficient life for your system.
- Lubrication of moving parts – A lack of proper lubrication can create opportunities for damaging friction that can lead to breakdowns, poor performance and costly repairs. Our experts will ensure this doesn’t happen!
- Tightening and adjustments – Any adjustments to voltages, tightening of electrical connections or mechanical or digital calibration can be handled by our teams.
Schedule routine HVAC maintenance by contacting the cooling professionals at Ernst Heating & Cooling.
The Benefits of Professional Maintenance
How exactly does proper maintenance benefit you and your cooling system? The benefits are many, and you should take advantage of all of them:
- Reduced repairs – It’s an absolute fact that the vast majority of repairs our specialists handle could have been entirely avoided with regular maintenance. Failing components, internal damage, clogs, and even poor cooling are all symptoms of a system that has not gotten the proper attention!
- Increased efficiency – On average, your system will begin to reduce in efficiency within years of installation. This can be mitigated, or even outright avoided with regular professional maintenance. This means more comfort, for less cost.
- Longer system lifespan – Improper or irregular maintenance can cut the lifespan of your system in half. Protect your investment by ensuring your system stays going stronger for longer.
- Better air quality – The dust, debris, and allergens that become common in our East Metro homes can be partially circumvented by a strong, well-maintained system. This helps your home stay healthier!
- Reduced energy costs – All of these benefits boil down to one, all important point. They all save you money. Whether it be through reduced frequency or heaviness of repairs, increased efficiency or a longer lasting system, all of the benefits of regular maintenance directly impact the size of your wallet (in a big, positive way)!
To reap the benefits of heat pump maintenance, give us a call today at 618.217.1836!
Ernst Energy Saving Agreements
Avoid the excessive cost and hassle of piecemeal maintenance by enrolling in our Ernst’s Energy Savings Agreement! With our energy savings plan, you can be sure you’re getting regular, proper maintenance. With a few excellent perks:
- Two precision tune-ups a year (one on the air conditioner, one on the furnace).
- A 15 % discount on future repairs.
- Priority scheduling.
- Automatic scheduling of maintenance appointments.
- A 15 % discount on filters.
Have questions about how you can benefit from our HVAC maintenance agreement? Contact us to learn more.
Why Choose Ernst for Mitsubishi Mini-Split Maintenance in the Hamel, IL Area?
- We spend time with you. Our techs make sure that you understand the system we’re installing, how long it will take, and how much it costs—and why. They will also present options to you if applicable.
- We are knowledgeable. Ernst’s installation technicians go through a minimum of one hour training a week. This helps them stay on top of new technologies, HVAC trends, and new ways to help our clients.
- We are advanced. Ernst was the first in the area to offer geothermal energy systems, and we are always striving to be at the forefront of the industry.
- We offer financing. Just ask; we have several plans available through reputable national companies.
Call Ernst Heating & Cooling today at 618.217.1836 to learn more and schedule maintenance!