When winter rolls in, your home’s furnace becomes an essential part of your home comfort. So when the temperature starts dropping and your thermostat begins rising, you need a reliable furnace that can keep up with your heat demands. If you have found that your current unit is no longer able to heat your home the way it used to, it may be time for a replacement. For all furnace replacements, repairs, and new installations, you can rely on your friendly neighborhood HVAC company. Ernst Heating & Cooling has been servicing Metro East Illinois homes since our business opened in 1951.
Choose a New Lennox Furnace for Your Hamel Home
Ernst is a Dave Lennox Premier Dealer™ because we have found their products to be the most durable, reliable, and efficient models on the market today. Some furnace styles can even be installed with Lennox’s iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat for more advanced efficiency.
When Is it Time to Replace Your Furnace?
Is your furnace is losing efficiency and no longer able to provide your home with the heat you need? If this sounds all too familiar, then it’s most likely time for a replacement. You will want to invest in a furnace replacement if:
- Your furnace is more than 15 years old
- Your furnace has needed frequent and costly repairs
- Your heating bills have significantly increased over the years
To learn more about the different Lennox replacement furnaces we install, contact Ernst Heating & Cooling!
Furnace Installation & Replacement Specials
Save on your furnace replacement with Ernst Heating & Cooling! Our list of rebates and discounts will make replacing your furnace more affordable for your family. Check out our specials here!
Call for Furnace Services in the Metro East
Does your furnace need to be serviced in a different way? To provide a quality heating solution for all homeowners throughout Madison County, we conveniently offer the following furnace services:
Choose Ernst for Furnace Replacement near Hamel, IL
When you choose to work with our team, we send out a dedicated team of licensed technicians who specialize in quality HVAC service and customer satisfaction. Why are our customers so satisfied with our furnace replacement services?
- We provide options. Our techs make sure that you understand the system we’re installing, how long it will take, and how much it costs—and why. They will also present options to you if applicable.
- We are knowledgeable. Ernst’s furnace replacement technicians go through regular training to stay on top of new technologies and HVAC trends.
- We are advanced. Ernst was the first in the area to offer geothermal energy systems, and we are always striving to be at the forefront of the industry.
- We offer financing. Just ask; we have several plans available to meet each customers’ unique budget.