Living in Madison County, where the weather can be extremely hot during the summer and cold during the winter, a heat pump is one of the things that you cannot afford not to have. You may have a unit in place already, but is it functioning optimally? If not, you may not be so different from someone who doesn’t have one at all. The good news is that you can restore your heat pump’s usefulness by scheduling a maintenance service.
Ernst Heating & Cooling is one of the most preferred HVAC companies by Madison County residents who need heat pump maintenance. There are a number of reasons why this is so, starting with the fact that we have been in this industry for years. This means that providing reliable and unbeatable services is in our DNA.
Heat Pump Tune-Up Services in East Metro, IL
Absolutely nothing takes the place of routine professional maintenance service. Your heat pump works hard, and to preserve its efficiency and effectiveness, a top-class care service is absolutely key! Our maintenance service is comprehensive, covering all of your heat pumps needs including:
- A complete system inspection – Our team performs a full diagnosis and analysis of all moving parts, control systems, thermostat, and more. This check ensures everything is in perfect order, and that your heat pump remains healthy for years to come.
- Thorough cleaning – Heat pumps accumulate a significant amount of dirt and grime, which can have an adverse impact on the performance of your pump. Our cleaning service restores efficiency and optimizes air flow to improve the comfort in your Illinois home.
- Lubrication of all relevant moving parts – Your heat pump should work like, and be, a well-oiled machine. Adequate lubrication preserves components and improves function with your heat pump system.
- Adjustments and electrical connection checks – Loose connections and electrical components can cause your heat pump to work poorly, and can even lead to breakdowns, which is why we perform a very careful check, and tighten connections if needed.
The Benefits of Heat Pump Maintenance
Caring for your heat pump is about more than just a “have to” service. It can bring you loads of excellent benefits, too! When you get heat pump maintenance with Ernst, you can expect:
- Improved energy-efficiency. Heat pumps are well known for boasting some of the best energy-efficiency of all HVAC systems. But this feature can degrade over time, resulting in higher energy costs and less comfort. When we bring you maintenance services, your heat pump will retain the efficiency levels it had the day it was installed– or better!
- A longer-lasting heat pump. You want a minimum of ten years out of your heat pump ideally, yes? If so, heat pump maintenance is absolutely crucial. Without it, you can expect to cut that lifespan down by up to half.
- Less repair services. Most repair calls our team answers could be absolutely avoided if the homeowner got routine maintenance. It’s not just about cleaning your system, it’s about avoiding risks and preserving your investment, too!
- Improved air quality. Without all of the dust, pollen, and gunk that normally sits in your heat pump’s system, you’ll be breathing easier in no time.
- Lower heating and cooling costs. By providing the cleaning and calibration your system needs, it can retain that high heat pump efficiency you loved when you first had the system installed. That means your costs stay down, and your comfort stays high.
Looking for even more benefits, perks, and surefire heat pump solutions? Ask an Ernst professional about joining our Ernst’s Energy Savings Agreement!
Heat Pump Maintenance in Hamel, IL
Heating and cooling your home should be a priority if you need your house to remain comfortable for you and your family to live in all year round. Heat pumps are excellent because under the right conditions, they are an excellent solution for any home’s heating and cooling needs. Heat pump maintenance is important because:
- It restores or even boosts the unit’s efficiency levels: This is both in terms of performance and energy saving. Letting us provide your heat pump with routine maintenance will help maintain its efficiency.
- It improves air quality: With time, components of your heat pump get covered with pollen, dander, and dust. Our technicians will clean your unit so you can continue breathing in clean and fresh air.
- It reduces the need for constant repair: Routine maintenance helps to keep your unit in good condition, which reduces the need for repairs. Our experts will watch out for any signs of trouble and rectify them before they become major problems.
- It boosts durability of the heat pump: Our maintenance service will help to keep your heat pump in almost the same condition you bought it for at least a decade.
The important question here is, why choose us? For starters, we are available 24-hours a day and we even offer emergency services. Our technicians are also committed to offering a complete system inspection, cleaning and ensuring all moving parts well lubricated. They will also check all parts for any signs that could compromise the unit’s efficiency and work on them before it’s too late. On top of everything else, our services are budget friendly!