Heat Pump Repair in Hamel & Edwardsville, IL
Have you been sweating a lot more lately, or has it become hard to stay inside your home without a sweater on? Have you or a loved one been sneezing every now and then? If you have had any of these experiences, chances are that your heat pump has stopped working properly. A well functioning heat pump will keep the temperatures inside the house within tolerable limits, and it will also improve the indoor air quality. Yours is clearly not doing this, so you need to contact a company that specializes in heat pump repair in Hamel and Edwardsville, IL.
Ernst Heating & Cooling is a well-established and reputable company that is widely known for its competence in providing high quality heat pump repair services!
Learn more about our services and call us at 618-887-6093 with any questions regarding heat pump repair!
4 Signs You Need Heat Pump Repair
Are you still deciding whether or not your unit needs to be repaired? Here are four of the most common signs that your heat pump is in need of a professional repair:
- Loud noises. Grinding or screeching noises are likely an indicator that your motor’s settings are off, the belt has come of its track, or there are loose parts in the air handler. If unusual noises aren’t addressed quickly, they can lead to further equipment damage. Be sure to shut off your unit right away and call your local heat pump repair technician to get the issue resolved.
- Increased energy bills. Have you noticed a steady increase in your Madison County home’s energy bills? It’s possible that this utility bill rise is coming from your heat pump. If your heat pump hasn’t been addressed by an HVAC specialist in the past year or two, then it could be struggling to keep up with your home’s demands. Units that need repair or maintenance service will often use additional energy to condition or heat air.
- Fast cycling. If your system has been short cycling by turning off before the set air temperature has been reached, you likely need your filters replaced. If filters are not regularly changed out, the unit may overheat and breakdown.
- Low efficiency. If your heat pump isn’t able to provide your home with the level of heat or cool air that it once produced, it likely needs maintenance or a repair service to improve its efficiency. Not only can professional HVAC service improve your unit’s effectiveness, it can help lower utility bills as well.
Whether your unit is simply not turning on or you have experienced one of the issues above, you can rely on our heat pump repair team to get the restore or replace your unit. To schedule your service, simply give us a call at 618-887-6093 or fill out a contact form here.
Has your heat pump iced over? Follow these steps to save your unit and restore heat.
Importance of Heat Pump Repair
In addition to restoring comfort in your home with conducive temperatures and improved indoor air quality, repairing a broken heat pump comes with other benefits, including:
- Lower energy bills: Energy bills tend to skyrocket when home owners neglect to maintain or repair their heat pumps. We can restore your equipment’s energy efficiency to save you some money!
- Restored peace and quiet: Even if heat pumps are usually stationed outdoors, nothing is more irritating than the screeching and grinding noises that a problematic heat pump can make. Our technicians will check for loose parts in your unit and address them promptly to not only restore peace and quiet, but also to ensure that there’s no further damage to your equipment.
- Improved home comfort: Are you tired of having to manually reset or turn your heat pump on and off every now and then? Letting our experts repair your failing equipment will cut your tiring trips short and enable your heat pump to function automatically without interventions.
Emergency Heat Pump Repair in Madison County
Losing your heat in the middle of a snow storm or losing your cool air during a warm summer day can present some serious issues and disruptions to your daily routine. At Ernst Heating & Cooling, we offer 24-hour emergency heat pump repair service to keep all Madison County residents comfortable and safe throughout the entire year. When you need fast repair service, don’t hesitate to call us!
Learn more about our emergency heating repair services.
Heat Pump Services in IL
Many Hamel and Edwardsville residents who have received our services can attest that our company is a leader in the fields of heat pump installation, maintenance, and repair. Here are some of the aspects that put us on the competitive edge:
- Our company has been in business for over four decades, so we know quite a lot about the industry and what it takes to give customers what they need. We keep up with current industry trends too.
- All of our technicians are highly qualified, skilled, and professional. They can address a wide range of heat pump issues efficiently and quickly.
- We provide 24-hour services, meaning we are available all year round.
- We provide emergency services, which means that delays are not in our vocabulary.
- Our services are reasonably priced.
Give us a call at 618-887-6093 to schedule your service today! Also, feel free to contact us online if you have any questions regarding heat pump repair in Hamel and Edwardsville.
We provide heat pump services across Madison County and the following areas:
Alhambra, Alton, Bunker Hill, Collinsville, Dow, Eagarville, Edwardsville, Gillespie, Glen Carbon, Hamel, Hartford, Highland, Hillsboro, Irving, Jersey County, Jerseyville, Lebanon, Litchfield, Livingston, Madison County, Marine, Maryville, Mascoutah, Mitchell, Moro, Mount Olive, Mulberry Grove, New Baden, New Douglas, Piasa, Staunton, Trenton, Troy, Walshville, Wilsonville, Wood River, Worden, and more!
137 customer reviews