AC Replacement in Hamel ∙ Greenville ∙ Highland ∙ Edwardsville ∙ Maryville ∙ Glen Carbon ∙ and Nearby Areas
When you’re looking for AC replacement in the Metro East Illinois area, call your local AC pros at Ernst Heating & Cooling. At Ernst, you’ll get outstanding customer service, expert installation from experienced, knowledgeable technicians, and reliable advice and estimates.
Metro East IL Lennox AC Replacement
We are proud to install Lennox air conditioners exclusively. As a Dave Lennox Premier Dealer, we have unparalleled expertise with Lennox products and can help you determine which of their energy-efficient air conditioners is the right choice to replace your current AC system.
Every Lennox air conditioning system at every price point has a high energy-efficiency rating.
- Dave Lennox Signature® Collection– The company’s highest level of quality, the Signature® collection features the quietest and most efficient air conditioner.
- Lennox Elite® Series– Elite Series products not only deliver exceptional comfort, but also outstanding energy efficiency.
- Lennox Merit® Series– The Merit Series combines legendary Lennox quality and time-tested technology to deliver a high level of dependability, efficiency, and comfort.
- Solar Ready– We also install Lennox solar-ready AC units, designed to work with solar modules. All of Lennox’s Solar Ready air conditioners were previously featured on ENERGY STAR’s list of the most energy-efficient products.
When Should I Replace My AC Unit?
Today’s air conditioners are far more efficient than older models that might be in your East Metro home. A more efficient unit can save you money on your energy bills while keeping your home and family more comfortable.
In addition to the energy and cost savings new AC installation can offer, there are signs that it’s time to replace your AC system:
- Age – Your AC system is more than 10 years old
- Inconsistent temperatures – You can feel warm and cold spots throughout your house
- Loud or unusual noises – The unit is excessively noisy or cycles on and off more than necessary
- Humidity issues – Your home is uncomfortably humid in the summer
When you’re planning your replacement, you should also consider installing a programmable thermostat along with your new system for even greater energy efficiency and savings!
Choose Ernst for Metro East Air Conditioner Replacement
When it comes to a big investment like an air conditioning system, you should choose the AC experts you can trust. When you choose Ernst for your AC replacement, you can expect:
- Time and attention – Our techs make sure that you understand the system we’re installing, how long it will take, and how much it costs—and why. They will also present options to you if applicable.
- Service from highly-trained technicians – Ernst’s installation technicians go through a minimum of one hour of training per week. This helps them stay on top of new technologies, HVAC trends, and new ways to help our clients.
- Expertise and knowledge – Ernst was the first in the area to offer geothermal energy systems, and we are always striving to be at the forefront of the industry.
- Affordable solutions – We have several financing plans available through reputable national companies—just ask!
HVAC Replacement Services & Specials
Our list of rebates and discounts are updated regularly. Find out more about our monthly specials.
In addition to Lennox air conditioners, Ernst Heating & Cooling installs:
- Furnaces– Lennox furnaces are the most reliable and efficient on the market.
- Indoor air quality systems– Keep your home comfortable with humidifiers and dehumidifiers from Lennox.
Call Today to Schedule AC Replacement in Metro East & Madison County
We’ve been providing top-notch heating and cooling services to customers in Hamel, Edwardsville, Glen Carbon, Maryville, and beyond for decades. Don’t just take our word for it — see what our customers are saying about our services!
Call Ernst Heating & Cooling today at 618.217.1836 to learn more and schedule replacement!
Our AC Replacement Service Areas: Edwardsville, Hamel, Greenville, Glen Carbon, Maryville, Highland, and beyond in Madison County, Bond County, Montgomery County, and Macoupin County.