At Ernst Heating & Cooling, we want our customers to have the most cost-efficient and reliable heating systems to ensure your families stay comfortable all winter long—which is why we install, repair, and replace Lennox furnaces. As a Dave Lennox Premier Dealer™ serving the Metro East, we offer our customers superior Lennox heating systems.
If your Madison County home’s furnace isn’t efficiently heating your home, give our heating experts at Ernst Heating & Cooling a call at 618.217.1836! We will diagnose your problem and help you decide on the best Lennox heating solution for your home.
Lennox Furnace Types
Lennox offers a number of different furnaces to meet a variety of needs and budgets. Ernst installs Lennox furnaces because we have found them to be the most durable, reliable, and efficient furnaces on the market today. You can choose a Lennox furnace from these three categories:
Dave Lennox Signature® Collection
These models use Silent Comfort™ technology to provide even, comfortable heating and remarkably quiet operation. ENERGY STAR® qualified, these furnaces have AFUE ratings of up to 98.2 percent! They feature dual-fuel capabilities, allowing you to combine them with an electric heat pump to help minimize heating costs. Their sealed blower compartments minimize heat loss and increase comfort. Both the SLP98V and the SL280V models can be installed with Lennox’s iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat for even more advanced efficiency.
With five different models to choose from, the Elite® Series of gas furnaces has something for every homeowner. These models have AFUE ratings ranging from 80 to 96 percent. Each of the five furnaces offers its own set of features such as Power Saver technology, a SureLight® igniter, enhanced humidity control, a Power Saver™ Constant Torque motor, two-stage gas valve, and more.
These efficient gas furnaces are economical and offer Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) ratings of 80 to 95 percent. They are equipped with Duralok Plus® heat exchangers, dual-fuel capability, and Lennox’s durable, high-quality design.
Your knowledgeable Ernst furnace installer can help you decide which furnace is the best choice for you and your family.
Lennox Heating System Technology
Lennox gas and oil furnaces feature many cost reducing benefits, while improving the efficiency of your Illinois home’s heating system. These innovative heating improvements include:
- Precise comfort technology – This unique feature allows the furnace to maintain efficiency while providing comfort by adjusting the heat output from 35 to 100 percent of capacity. This enables your furnace to work in real time—it no longer has to cycle between working on full blast, waiting for your home to cool, and then bring the temperature back up. Precise comfort technology allows you to only use the heat your home needs to keep it comfortable and warm at its set temperature.
- Variable speed technology – Allowing for more efficiency and comfort than any other single-speed furnace on the market, Lennox offers heating systems with variable speeds. When your home’s temperature drops below a set point, your furnace’s blower starts up and only operates at maximum speed (requiring a lot of energy when it cycles on and off). With Lennox’s variable speed technology, your furnace’s blower will operate at maximum speed only when it’s absolutely necessary. Which mean that the majority of the time your furnace will be operating at a much more efficient speed—using two-thirds less electricity than a standard blower!
Lennox furnaces are reliable and cost-efficient—call Ernst today to get the best bang for your buck!
Choose Ernst for Lennox Furnace Installation in Metro East
We’ve explained why Lennox furnaces are the best choice for your home, but why call us at Ernst Heating to repair, install, and maintain your furnace?
- We spend time with you. Our techs make sure that you understand the system we’re installing, how long it will take, how much it costs—and why. They will also present options to you if applicable.
- We are knowledgeable. Ernst’s installation technicians go through a minimum of one hour training a week. This helps us stay on top of new technologies, HVAC trends, and new ways to help our clients.
- We are advanced. Ernst was the first in the area to offer geothermal energy systems, and we are always striving to be at the forefront of the industry.
- We offer financing. Just ask; we have several plans available through reputable national companies.