We Provide Boiler Replacements throughout Hamel, Edwardsville, Glen Carbon, Highland & More!
A reliable, efficient boiler is the heart of a home’s central heating system. To keep your family warm and comfortable through those chilly winter months, it’s important to select the right boiler for your Madison County home. How can you tell which unit is the right fit for your family’s needs? Our licensed technicians at Ernst Heating & Cooling will help you find the most energy-efficient boiler for your unique budget and indoor air preferences.
When Should You Replace Your Boiler?
As your boiler ages beyond 10 or 15 years, you will likely notice a decrease in performance. Rather than spend money on frequent repairs, you may need to replace the unit at some point. By investing in a new boiler, you will ultimately save money by increasing your home’s energy efficiency and reducing repair costs. You should consider replacing your boiler if:
- It requires frequent repairs
- Your energy bills have sky rocketed over recent years
- Your boiler is over 15 years old
To schedule your boiler replacement in the Madison County area, contact Ernst Heating & Cooling today!
How to Choose an Efficient Boiler
How can you make sure you are choosing a boiler that has a high efficiency rating? Every boiler has an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating. This AFUE rating is calculated by taking into account the how efficiently the boiler converts energy (fuel) to heat as well as the amount of fossil fuel energy the boiler uses to operate.
An AFUE of 85 percent means that 85 percent of the boiler’s fuel becomes heat while 15 percent escapes through the chimney and other gaps in the home. To provide residents with reliable, energy efficient products, we install Bosch and Buderus boilers with AFUE ratings as high as 95 percent efficiency.
Investing in a Buderus or Busch Boiler
To ensure optimal home comfort to all Madison County residents, we install boilers from leading manufacturers such as Burderus and Busch. These manufacturers have developed products that provide consistent and safe heating solutions to homeowners across the globe.
Our Bosch gas boiler selection includes five different condensing units. All models feature:
- 95 percent AFUE efficiency
- Low emissions
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Compact wall-hung design
Our Buderus gas boilers features AFUE ratings up to 87 percent range. These long-lasting and durable units offer:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified models
- Sealed combustion and draft induced venting design
Additional Boiler Services near Hamel, IL
If you additional service for your home’s boiler, we also provide:
- Boiler repair
- Boiler installation
- Boiler maintenance
- Emergency boiler repair
For all emergency boiler repair services, simply call our team at 618.217.1836 and we will help you as soon as we can!
Advantages of a Boiler
Why do so many Hamel, Illinois homeowners choose boilers to handle all of their heating needs? Boilers provide:
- Clean air. Since a boiler warms air that already exists in your home, no new or dirty air is entering the space. This is a great way to keep dust particles or other allergens out of your home.
- User-friendly features. Boilers work well with programmable thermostats, making them user-friendly for any homeowner. You can distinguish various heating zones within your home and preset temperatures for different times of the day.
- Quiet operation. If you are looking for a quiet heating solution for your home then a boiler is a great option! You should find that all major noise is confined within the boiler itself.
Ernst Heating & Cooling for Boiler Replacement
When you need to replace this central part of your home’s HVAC, it’s important to use a reliable company for the job. Ernst Heating & Cooling has been providing quality heating solutions to Hamel homeowners and businesses since 1954. Our team has the experience and equipment to get the job done!
Call us today at 618.217.1836 to schedule your Hamel, Illinois boiler replacement.