Boiler Repair in Madison County
Is your home’s boiler giving you problems? Are you not receiving constant heat or is your boiler breaking down on a regular basis? Have you noticed leaking coming from the boiler tank? When your boiler isn’t operating like it should, call Ernst Heating & Cooling! We provide reliable boiler repair in the Hamel and Edwardsville, IL areas—and the surrounding Metro East area. We can fix boilers of every make and model!
Don’t let a broken boiler put a chill on your family’s comfort! Call us today at 618-887-6093 or schedule a boiler repair service online.
Common Boiler Problems in Hamel, IL
An old boiler can operate for years at very low efficiency, wasting valuable energy, and costing you money! Don’t wait until your boiler fails before looking into servicing or replacing your unit! If your Metro East IL home’s boiler is cracked, leaking, or making a hammering noise—we can help.
Boilers, whether powered by gas, oil, or propane, tend to break down in similar ways. Some of the most common boiler problems include:
- Boiler won’t heat – If your boiler has stopped producing heat, it could be due to a number of problems, including low water level, a pilot or electronic ignition failure, or a thermostat glitch.
- Boiler isn’t firing – When your boiler won’t fire up to start, there are several possible causes. Broken motorized valves or air locks may be causing the mechanisms to malfunction. A thermostat setting issue could also be the culprit, as could a broken pump.
- Boiler is leaking – If you notice water leaking, call us at 618-887-6093 to schedule a service. The leak could be coming from the boiler tank, the expansion tank, or the pump.
- Pilot light won’t stay lit – A broken air seal or thermocouple can cause your boiler’s pilot light to go out, but it’s something you need a professional to evaluate.
- Boiler is making loud noises – A buildup of hard water deposits can cause your boiler to make banging, rattling, or rumbling noises. These noises are caused by the water trying to get through passages that have been made smaller by the buildup. Is it a grinding noise you hear? The boiler’s moving parts may require lubrication.
These are just a few of the most common boiler repair issues. If you experience any kind of boiler problem in Madison County or the surrounding area, call Ernst Heating & Cooling at 618-887-6093!
Boiler Repair Services in Madison County, IL
Why hire Ernst Heating & Cooling for your boiler repair needs? We provide:
- Options. Our technicians make sure you understand the repairs they are performing, how long it will take, how much it costs—and why. They will also present options to you if applicable.
- Expertise. Our HVAC technicians undergo a minimum of one hour of training a week, helping us to stay on top of new technologies, HVAC trends, and new ways to help our clients.
- Innovation. Ernst was the first in the area to offer geothermal energy systems, and we are always striving to be at the forefront of the industry.
- Payment plans. Just ask; we have several financing options available through reputable national companies.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
We provide thorough heating and cooling installation services in Madison County, IL, including:
- Conventional – We install Lennox air conditioners, furnaces, and heat pumps. Your Ernst installation technician can help you decide which one is the best fit for your home based on your usage requirements and budget.
- Geothermal – Installing a GeoComfort geothermal heat pump can drastically reduce your energy consumption and decrease your energy bills.
- Mini-split – Mini-split systems direct heating or cooling to your entire home, or to one room or area.
- Boilers – We install Bosch and Buderus boilers with great Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) ratings between 80 and 95 percent.
- Air Quality systems – Keep your home comfortable and healthy with humidifiers and dehumidifiers. Balancing the humidity in your home can help reduce the potential for mold.
Don’t forget that we also offer emergency HVAC repairs 24-hours a day!*
Call Ernst at 618-887-6093 or contact us online to learn more about our boiler repair services in Madison County, and the surrounding Metro East IL areas.
244 customer reviews