When you want your new heating and cooling system to be installed right, call Ernst. Proper, professional installation helps ensure that your air conditioner and furnace operate at their most efficient, and can contribute to a longer lifespan for the system.
Contact Ernst Heating & Cooling today to schedule HVAC installation.
Our Installation Services
We install the following types of heating and cooling systems:
- Conventional – We install Lennox air conditioners, furnaces, and heat pumps. With a range of models available, your Ernst installation technician can help you decide which one is best-suited to your home, usage requirements, and budget.
- Geothermal – Installing a GeoComfort geothermal heat pump can drastically reduce your energy consumption and decrease your energy bills. Call Ernst Heating & Cooling today to find out if a geothermal heat pump is right for you.
- Mini-split – Mini-split systems direct heating or cooling to your entire home or one room or area.
- Boilers – We install Bosch and Buderus gas boilers.
- Indoor Air Quality systems – Keep your home comfortable and healthy with humidifiers and dehumidifiers. Balancing the humidity in your home can help reduce the potential for mold.
Is It Time for a New HVAC System?
It can be difficult to know when it’s time to install a new heating or cooling system. If you’re not sure, ask yourself these questions:
- Is the system more than 15 – 20 years old? An older HVAC system is typically less efficient and is probably creating higher energy bills than a newer model would.
- Have your energy bills been rising with no obvious explanation? Your system may be unable to run efficiently anymore—and if it’s working harder to produce heated or cooled air, it’s costing you more.
- Is your repair estimate $500 or more? If so, installing a new, efficient model is probably a better investment and will save you money in the long run.
Call us today for a free estimate to learn more about installing a new HVAC system in your home.
Why Choose Ernst for Heating and Cooling Installation?
- We spend time with you. Our techs make sure that you understand the system we’re installing, how long it will take, and how much it costs—and why. They will also present options to you if applicable.
- We are knowledgeable. Ernst’s installation technicians go through a minimum of one hour training a week. This helps them stay on top of new technologies, HVAC trends, and new ways to help our clients.
- We are advanced. Ernst was the first in the area to offer geothermal energy systems, and we are always striving to be at the forefront of the industry.
- We offer financing. Just ask; we have several plans available through reputable national companies.
Metro East Heating and Cooling System Installation
Whether you want to upgrade your home’s HVAC system or you need to install a system for the first time in a new or remodeled home, contact the experts at Ernst Heating & Cooling. We have 69 years of experience under our belts in all facets of the HVAC industry.
Call Ernst Heating & Cooling today at 618.217.1836 to learn more and schedule installation!