When you want your new heating and cooling system to be installed right, call Ernst. Proper, professional installation helps ensure that your air conditioner and furnace operate at their most efficient and can contribute to a longer lifespan for the system.
Contact Ernst Heating & Cooling today to schedule HVAC installation.
Our Saint Jacob Installation Services
We install the following types of heating and cooling systems:
- Conventional – We install Lennox air conditioners, furnaces, and heat pumps. With a range of models available, your Ernst installation technician can help you decide which one is best-suited to your home, usage requirements, and budget.
- Geothermal – Installing a GeoComfort geothermal heat pump can drastically reduce your energy consumption and decrease your energy bills. Call Ernst Heating & Cooling today to find out if a geothermal heat pump is right for you.
- Mini-split – Mini-split systems direct heating or cooling to your entire home or one room or area.
- Boilers – We install Lennox boilers.
- Indoor Air Quality systems – Keep your home comfortable and healthy with humidifiers and dehumidifiers. Balancing the humidity in your home can help reduce the potential for mold.
Why Choose Ernst for Saint Jacob Heating and Cooling Installation?
We spend time with you. Our techs make sure that you understand the system we’re installing, how long it will take, and how much it costs—and why. They will also present options to you if applicable.
- We are knowledgeable. Ernst’s installation technicians go through a minimum of one hour training a week. This helps them stay on top of new technologies, HVAC trends, and new ways to help our clients.
- We are advanced. Ernst was the first in the area to offer geothermal energy systems, and we are always striving to be at the forefront of the industry.
- We offer financing. Just ask; we have several plans available through reputable national companies.
Saint Jacob Heating and Cooling System Installation
Call Ernst Heating & Cooling today at 618.217.1836 to learn more and schedule installation!