Proper furnace and air conditioning maintenance is the key to keeping your system running smoothly and efficiently. Statistics show that your HVAC system can consume anywhere from 45 to 70 percent of your annual utility usage. Keeping your system well-maintained helps keep that percentage as low as possible. Precision furnace and AC tune-ups from Ernst Heating & Cooling help keep your system working at its peak efficiency so that you can use less energy and save money.
Nobody in Illinois wants their furnace to give out in the middle of a snowstorm. Call Ernst Heating & Cooling at 618.217.1836 to make an appointment for a furnace or air conditioning tune-up in the Metro East Illinois area.
Save with the Ernst Comfort Plan
What is so special about our the Ernst Comfort Plan? It is designed to save you energy—and money!
With the Ernst Comfort Plan, you receive:
- Two precision tune-ups a year (one on the air conditioner, one on the furnace).
- A 15% discount on any repairs that need to be made.
- Priority scheduling.
- Automatic scheduling of maintenance appointments—you won’t have to remember to call us; we’ll call you to set the appointment!
- A 15% discount on filters.
- Peace of mind knowing that you have done everything you can to reduce the risk of a major breakdown!
Precision Tune-Ups for Air Conditioners in Greenville, Edwardsville, Highland & Maryville
Our air conditioning tune-ups include:
- Professional inspection – Our comprehensive air conditioner inspection includes checking the thermostat, controls, condensate drain, refrigerant level, and all moving parts. We carefully examine every element for safety and performance issues.
- Cleaning – We thoroughly clean your A/C’s evaporator and condenser coils to help keep them running more efficiently longer. We also clean the blower to create increased airflow.
- Lubrication – As with furnaces, poor lubrication can affect every aspect of an air conditioner’s performance. We will examine all moving parts and make sure they are fully lubricated.
- Tightening and adjustments – Loose electrical connections can cause safety issues and shorten the lifespan of your system. Our techs will test and adjust blower components, and, when necessary, adjust motor voltage and currents.
Your air conditioning unit keeps you and your family comfortable in those hot summer months. Don’t let it go ignored! Schedule your AC tune-up in the greater Metro East Illinois area today!
Furnace Maintenance & Tune-Ups in Metro East Illinois
A precision furnace tune-up from Ernst consists of:
- Professional inspection – Our complete inspection includes checking the heat exchanger, vent system, blower, air intake grills, burner, thermostat, air filter, and more. We inspect every element of your furnace for safety and performance issues.
- Adjustment – We will check your furnace’s gas input to make sure it is at the correct level. If the gas input is too high or too low, we will adjust the regulator screw, manifold pressure, or other components to get it back to normal.
- Cleaning – This is arguably the most important part of furnace maintenance. Accumulated dirt and grime can slow the performance of all of the system’s components, resulting in lowered efficiency and poor operation. An annual professional cleaning ensures that your furnace is free of clogged dirt so that it can run at top function.
- Lubrication – Improperly lubricated mechanisms force your furnace to work harder. We make sure every moving part is fully inspected and lubricated.
We all know just how cold the winters in Illinois can be. When you need a furnace tune-up or simple furnace maintenance in the Greenville, Highland, or Maryville area, give Ernst a call at 618.217.1836 to make sure that your family stays warm!
Air Conditioning & Heating Maintenance in Metro East Illinois
The goal of our precision air conditioning and heating tune-ups is to make sure your system is operating at manufacturer specifications. Proper maintenance helps save you money in the long run, and lets you know as early as possible if your system needs repair or replacement, so you can plan accordingly.
Ernst Is the Right Choice for Metro East HVAC Tune-Ups
Why call us? Ernst offers:
- Options. Our techs make sure that you understand the maintenance they are performing, how long it will take, and how much it costs—and why. They will also present options to you if applicable.
- Expertise. Ernst’s installation technicians go through a minimum of one-hour training a week. This helps them stay on top of new technologies, HVAC trends, and new ways to help our clients.
- Innovation. Ernst was the first in the area to offer geothermal energy systems, and we are always striving to be at the forefront of the industry.
- Payment plans. Just ask; we have several financing options available through reputable national companies.