Get professional installation of your new Lennox heating or cooling system with Ernst Heating & Cooling.
Why We Install Lennox Products
Lennox has been at the forefront of home comfort innovation since 1895, when the company introduced the world’s first riveted-steel furnace. We install a wide range of Lennox products because we have found them to be among the most reliable, high-performing, and energy-efficient on the market. With a selection of ENERGY STAR® qualified heating and cooling equipment, along with comfort solutions at every price point, Lennox has the right equipment for every home heating and cooling need.
Lennox Furnace Installation
We install Lennox furnaces—all makes and models. With a wide range of features, there’s a Lennox furnace for every home and budget.
Gas furnaces – Natural gas furnaces are durable, dependable, and economical. Natural gas is a clean and efficient fuel, producing strong heat without generating a lot of waste.
Lennox Air Conditioner Installation
Lennox’s wide range of air conditioners offers high quality for every budget. Every model boasts:
- A high efficiency rating
- Quiet operation
- Environmentally responsible design
We also install Lennox solar-ready AC units! All of Lennox’s solar-ready air conditioners were named on ENERGY STAR’s list of the most energy-efficient products of 2014.
Lennox Packaged Heating/Cooling System Installation
With eight different models to choose from, packaged heating/cooling systems from Lennox offer easy installation and maintenance. Benefits of packaged units include:
- Space savings – Packaged units have no indoor components, saving you storage room inside your home. Depending on the model, they can be installed on your roof or on the ground.
- Energy efficiency – These systems are designed to reduce energy usage.
- Ease of repair – Because all of the components are housed together, getting to the affected parts of a packaged unit and fixing them can be less complex than with traditional separate units.
Our list of rebates and discounts are updated regularly. Check out our Monthly Specials.
Choose Ernst for Lennox Heating and Cooling Installation in Bond County
Why call us?
- We spend time with you. Our techs make sure that you understand the system we’re installing, how long it will take, and how much it costs—and why. They will also present options to you if applicable.
- We are knowledgeable. Ernst’s installation technicians go through a minimum of one hour training a week. This helps them stay on top of new technologies, HVAC trends, and new ways to help our clients.
- We are advanced. Ernst was the first in the area to offer geothermal energy systems, and we are always striving to be at the forefront of the industry.
- We offer financing. Just ask; we have several plans available through reputable national companies.
Bond County Lennox Furnace and Air Conditioner Installation
Call Ernst Heating & Cooling today at 618.217.1836 to learn more and schedule installation!
In addition to Lennox furnaces and air conditioners, Ernst Heating & Cooling installs:
- Geothermal systems – Installing a Lennox geothermal heat pump can drastically reduce your energy consumption and decrease your energy bills.
- Boilers – We install Lennox gas- or oil-fired boilers.
- Indoor Air Quality systems – Keep your home comfortable with humidifiers and dehumidifiers from Lennox.
Are you ready to have a Lennox heating or cooling system installed in your Bond County, Illinois home? Call Ernst Heating & Cooling at 618.217.1836 for expert Lennox installation or to discuss which Lennox product is right for your home.