Need A Precision Tune-Up? Consider Our Energy Savings Agreement
If you want to keep your energy bills under control, make sure your air conditioning system gets a precision tune-up every year. Annual service saves you money by keeping your system operating at peak performance and helping you avoid costly breakdowns. When you make the call to Ernst Heating & Cooling to schedule this year’s service, don’t forget to ask about our Energy Savings Agreement.
Our Energy Savings Agreement is the best, easiest way to keep your system healthy and efficient. Our agreement includes:
- Two precision tune-ups a year – We recommend performing service on your HVAC system twice a year. Typically, that will mean one service on your air conditioner and one on your heating equipment so that your system is ready to go, no matter the season.
- Peace of mind – Our package is worry-free and hassle-free. We keep up with the schedule and maintenance history so we can contact you when service is needed. All you have to do is let us know the time that’s most convenient.
- Priority status – In the rare event of a breakdown or emergency, you will receive priority scheduling. We even have a technician available on nights and weekends so you don’t have to deal with an answering machine or automated system.
- Discounts – You get a 15 percent discount on any services that are not covered under the Energy Savings Agreement and a 15 percent discount any time you want to purchase air filters.
- Free consultations – You can also call with questions any time and get free advice about ways to save more money and improve your system.
To schedule your precision tune-up and speak with an expert about our Energy Savings Agreement, contact Ernst Heating & Cooling. We have more than 60 years of service to the Metro-East area, and you can rest assured we’ll be here to help you save for many more years.
Our goal is to help educate our customers about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information about precision tune-ups and other HVAC topics, download our free Home Comfort Resource guide.
202 customer reviews