Furnace Repair in Belleville, Il
There is nothing worse than waking up freezing cold in the middle of a winter’s night. Sometimes, you can solve that problem by pulling the covers up, but other times, your problem is a lot more serious. A broken furnace in Illinois is no joke, and must be fixed asap. When you need furnace repair for your Belleville home, call the experts! At Ernst Heating & Cooling, the job isn’t done unless you’re completely satisfied with your furnace repair service.
Common Furnace Problems
Call Ernst Heating & Cooling for Belleville Furnace Repair
We’ve been fixing furnaces in the Belleville area for more than half a century. We can diagnose and repair any furnace problem! Here are some of the most common furnace repair issues:
Your furnace won’t start up
First: check your thermostat to make sure it’s set correctly. If the thermostat is set right, and the furnace still isn’t starting itself, the problem may be:
- A malfunctioning pilot light
- Obstructed gas or propane flow
- A tripped or blown circuit breaker
Your furnace isn’t getting hot enough
Once again, check your thermostat first. If it’s set correctly, the issue may be:
- Leaky ductwork
- A dirty filter
- Imbalanced airflow in your home
Your furnace is making noise
Here’s a quick rundown of some common noises and their causes:
- Loud noises when the furnace starts up. A loud pop at startup can indicate a number of problems. Depending on the noise, the issue may be delayed ignition, a dirty condenser, a faulty inducer motor, or a cracked heat exchanger—which is a carbon monoxide danger, so call Ernst right away if this is happening.
- Rattling or banging furnace noises. A rattle or bang that starts before the blower begins can mean your furnace has a cracked heat exchanger. This is another serious carbon monoxide danger, so, again, call Ernst immediately if you notice this type of noise.
- Groaning, whining, or humming from the furnace. These noises can happen when something is loose inside the unit, or when there is a problem with your furnace’s bearings.
If you’re experiencing any of the problems above, contact Ernst! We’ll be there to fix any and every furnace issue in no time. We also offer emergency furnace repair in Belleville. Call us at 618.217.1836 for emergency furnace repair.
Furnace Maintenance in Belleville, IL
Illinois residents experience all four seasons. We take on heat in the summer, damp temperatures in the fall, below freezing snow storms in the winter, and cool temperatures in the spring. When the cold weather arrives and you turn on your furnace for the first time in months, you may notice it’s not working as it should. Without proper maintenance throughout the year, your furnace won’t be operating at maximum efficiency. When you need furnace maintenance for your Belleville home, the experts at Ernst Heating & Cooling will be there to help.
Don’t risk a furnace breakdown in the dead of winter. Contact us today to schedule your furnace maintenance appointment in Belleville!
Ernst Heating & Cooling—Expert Furnace Repair in Belleville, IL
Ernst Heating & Cooling continues to be an industry leader with a true focus on customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves on open communication with customers to discuss ways to lower their monthly utilities, look at the whole house as a system when diagnosing comfort issues, and think outside the box when it comes to comfort solutions.
When you need furnace repair for your Belleville home, there is no one else better for the job than Ernst Heating & Cooling. Never ask for “furnace repair near me” again! When you call us, you are guaranteed fast, professional, and respectful service to ensure your home’s comfort. Contact us online or call 618.217.1836 to schedule your furnace repair today!