Geothermal Heat Pump Repair in Hamel, IL
When you live in Metro East Illinois, you know how important it is to have a reliable, efficient heating system. That’s where Ernst Heating & Cooling comes in! Our extensive knowledge and expertise can help ensure you and your family are warm and cozy, year after year.
Geothermal heat pumps offer Illinois families a ton of benefits, from improved indoor air quality and high efficiency to comfortable, reliable even heating throughout your home for years to come. Ernst is here to help you maintain your system, helping to lengthen the lifespan of this powerhouse of a heating system.
When you need geothermal heat pump repair in Madison County or the surrounding areas, contact us online to schedule your services today!
Signs You May Need Geothermal Heat Pump Repair
Here at Ernst Heating & Cooling, we understand how important it is to have speedy, reliable repair services when you need it the most.
Our Energy Savings Agreement can help you identify, diagnose, and repair any potential issues before they turn into major problems. Here are some of the most common signs you may need geothermal heat pump repairs.
- Unusual noises
- Ineffective or uneven heating
- Clogged filters
- Unexpected increase in humidity
- Signs of leaks
Unfortunately, breakdowns and malfunctions rarely happen during regular business hours—we get it! That’s why we offer expert emergency repair services to help you get your home back on track as quickly as possible, even if it’s the middle of the night!
When you need emergency geothermal heat pump repairs, you can rely on Ernst emergency services! Call us at 618-887-6093 now.
Common Geothermal Heat Pump Repair Issues
Most geothermal heat pump problems are caused by leaks, disconnected wires, defective valves, broken heat exchangers, or malfunctioning loop systems. These problems typically manifest themselves in the following ways:
- Heat pump isn’t sufficiently heating or cooling your home – The problem could be restricted air flow or a malfunctioning thermostat.
- Filters clogging more frequently than usual – If you find that your geothermal system’s filters are becoming clogged or excessively dirty more often, give us a call.
- Pump is making unusual noises – Your geothermal heat pump shouldn’t be making alarming sounds. This is often a sign of a broken or loose part, like a fan belt or a malfunctioning motor.
- Heat pump won’t turn on – After you’ve checked to make sure everything’s connected and plugged in, and the pump still won’t turn on, call us to come check it out.
- Humidity is uncontrolled – If your home feels uncomfortably humid, it may indicate that your indoor unit is too large for your home, or there is too much air flow coming in.
- The indoor unit is leaking – Leaking is not only a sign of a larger problem, it can cause another problem—mildew and mold growth. Don’t hesitate to call for service if your indoor geothermal unit is leaking.
If you experience these or other geothermal heat pump problems, contact Ernst Heating & Cooling right away. We’ll dispatch one of our expert repair technicians to diagnose and solve the issue.
Call 618-887-6093 for geothermal heat pump repair in Hamel and the surrounding area. We also offer complete geothermal heat pump installation!
Choose Ernst for Emergency HVAC Repair in Metro East IL
When you choose Ernst for your geothermal heat pump repair services, you can be sure you’re in good hands. Our team of experts takes the comfort of your home and family very seriously.
Our entire team of HVAC experts are dedicated to providing personalized services. With years of industry expertise and weekly on-going training, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing your repairs will be expertly performed and completed right, the first time.
If you need geothermal heat pump repair, maintenance, installation, or replacement, let the professionals at Ernst Heating & Cooling show you how we can help!
Contact us online or give one of our experts a call at 618-887-6093 today!
167 customer reviews
As winter rolls out in Metro East Illinois, it’s time to start spring cleaning. And as you’re getting your home ready for warmer days, don’t...
- Bond County
- Bunker Hill
- Cottage Hills
- East Alton
- Glen Carbon
- Granite City
- Jersey County
- Macoupin County
- Madison County
- Mount Olive
- Mulberry Grove
- New Baden
- New Douglas