Call 618.217.1836 for Heat Pump Repair in Hamel, Edwardsville, Glen Carbon & Surrounding Areas
When you live in Metro East Illinois, you know how important it is to have a reliable, efficient heating system. That’s where Ernst Heating & Cooling comes in! Our extensive knowledge and expertise can help ensure you and your family are warm and cozy, year after year.
Geothermal heat pumps offer Illinois families a ton of benefits, from improved indoor air quality and high efficiency to comfortable, reliable even heating throughout your home for years to come. Ernst is here to help you maintain your system, helping to lengthen the lifespan of this powerhouse of a heating system.
When you need geothermal heat pump repair in Madison County or the surrounding areas, contact us online to schedule your services today!Schedule Repair
Heat Pump Repair When You Need It
Unfortunately, breakdowns and malfunctions rarely happen during regular business hours—we get it! That’s why we offer expert emergency repair services to help you get your home back on track as quickly as possible, even if it’s the middle of the night!
Our Energy Savings Agreement can also help you identify, diagnose, and repair any potential issues before they turn into major problems.
When you need geothermal heat pump repairs, you can rely on Ernst! Call us at 618.217.1836 now to schedule in Hamel, Glen Carbon, Edwardsville, and surrounding areas!
Signs You Need Geothermal Heat Pump Repair
Most geothermal heat pump problems are caused by leaks, disconnected wires, defective valves, broken heat exchangers, or malfunctioning loop systems. These problems typically manifest themselves in the following ways:
- Heat pump isn’t sufficiently heating or cooling your home – The problem could be restricted air flow or a malfunctioning thermostat.
- Filters clogging more frequently than usual – If you find that your geothermal system’s filters are becoming clogged or excessively dirty more often, give us a call.
- Strange noises – Your geothermal heat pump shouldn’t be making unusual or loud sounds. This is often a sign of a broken or loose part, like a fan belt or a malfunctioning motor.
- Heat pump won’t turn on – After checking to make sure everything’s connected and plugged in, if the pump still won’t turn on, call us to come check it out.
- Humidity is uncontrolled – If your home feels uncomfortably humid, it may indicate that your indoor unit is too large for your home, or there is too much air flow coming in.
- The indoor unit is leaking – Leaking is not only a sign of a larger problem, it can cause another problem—mildew and mold growth. Don’t hesitate to call for service if your indoor geothermal unit is leaking!
If you experience these or other geothermal heat pump problems, contact Ernst Heating & Cooling right away. We’ll dispatch one of our expert repair technicians to diagnose and solve the issue.
Choose Ernst for Heat Pump Repair in Metro East IL
When you choose Ernst for your geothermal heat pump repair services, you can be sure you’re in good hands. Our HVAC company takes the comfort of your home and family very seriously.
Our entire team of HVAC contractors are dedicated to providing personalized services. With years of industry expertise and weekly ongoing training, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing your repairs will be expertly performed and completed right, the first time.
If you need geothermal heat pump repair, maintenance, installation, or replacement, let the professionals at Ernst Heating & Cooling show you how we can help!