Professional AC & Furnace Services in Brighton
Are you looking for heating and cooling repair or installation in Brighton, Illinois? Call Ernst Heating & Cooling. We have been providing innovative solutions to our customers’ home comfort needs for more than half a century!
Contact us for heating and cooling service, repair, and installation in the Brighton area.
Brighton HVAC Service in Just Hours!
Call Ernst for Professional Furnace & AC Service in Brighton
When you need emergency heating or cooling repair in Brighton, Ernst sends service techs out within hours. You shouldn’t have to wait days for service!
Our service lineup includes:
Emergency Air Conditioner Repair & Emergency Heating Repair
Ernst offers 24-hour emergency repair service in Brighton 365 days a year. Call 618.217.1836 any time, day or night, and you’ll speak to a live representative who can send out a technician immediately. We can repair any make or model system whether we installed it or not.
Precision Heating & Cooling Tune-Ups
Sometimes the need for service is obvious, as when your heating or cooling system completely stops working. But if you suspect that your HVAC isn’t performing quite as it should, or it just hasn’t been looked at in a while, call Ernst to schedule a precision tune-up.
Tune-up service makes sure your heating and cooling system is working as efficiently as possible—which may help lower your energy bills!
No matter what the HVAC problems you’re dealing with are, Ernst Heating & Cooling can help! Contact us today for AC and furnace services in Brighton.
Brighton, IL Heating & Cooling Installation
We install the following types of heating and cooling systems:
- Air conditioner installation – We install energy-efficient Lennox air conditioners.
- Geothermal heat pump installation – Installing a GeoComfort geothermal heat pump can drastically reduce your energy consumption and decrease your energy bills. Call Ernst Heating & Cooling today to find out if a geothermal heat pump is right for you.
- Ductless mini-split installation – Mini-split systems direct heating or cooling to your entire home or one room or area.
- Furnace installation – We install Lennox furnaces. All Lennox gas furnaces have an AFUE rating of at least 80 percent.
- Boiler installation – We install Lennox boilers with AFUE ratings of 80 and 95.
- Indoor Air Quality systems – Keep your home comfortable and healthy with humidifiers and dehumidifiers. Balancing the humidity in your home can help reduce the potential for mold.
With a range of models available, your Ernst installation technician can help you decide which one is the best fit for your home, usage requirements, and budget. Contact us today to speak with our certified HVAC technicians!
The Ernst Heating & Cooling Energy Savings Agreement
Some HVAC companies might offer you a maintenance agreement. At Ernst, we do things a little differently by offering our Brighton clients an Energy Savings Agreement.
The Ernst Energy Savings Agreement gives you:
- Two precision tune-ups a year (one on the air conditioner, one on the furnace).
- A 15 percent discount on any repairs that need to be made.
- Priority scheduling.
- Automatic scheduling of maintenance appointments.
- A 15 percent discount on filters.
- Peace of mind knowing that you have done everything you can to reduce the risk of a major breakdown!
Regularly scheduled professional maintenance helps keep your heating and cooling system operating at its highest efficiency, which can make your energy bills more manageable and can help you spot problems before they happen.
Call Ernst Heating & Cooling at 618.217.1836 to learn more about our Energy Savings Agreement.
Why Choose Ernst for Heating & Cooling Services in Brighton?
- We spend time with you. Our techs make sure that you understand the system we’re installing, how long it will take, and how much it costs—and why. They will also present options to you if applicable.
- We are heating and cooling experts. Ernst’s installation technicians go through a minimum of one-hour training a week. This helps them stay on top of new technologies, HVAC trends, and new ways to help our clients.
- We are innovative. Ernst was the first in the area to offer geothermal energy systems, and we are always striving to be at the forefront of the industry.
- We offer financing. Just ask; we have several plans available through reputable national companies.