Emergency Air Conditioner Repair
Providing 24/7 Air Conditioning Services in Edwardsville, Glen Carbon & Highland, Illinois
If you find yourself in the horrible predicament where summer is here but your air conditioners stops working, you may need emergency air conditioner repair. You may feel that you have to sit and sweat it out while you wait for a cooling appointment but this is absolutely not necessary.
If you have an air conditioning emergency and you need air conditioner repair straight away, the team at Ernst Heating & Cooling can help. We take care of much more than your heating systems, offering emergency air conditioner repair 24/7, 365 days a year.
For emergency air conditioning repair in the Madison County area, call Ernst Heating & Cooling at 618-887-6093!
When You Should Call for Emergency Service
When is an AC repair an emergency?
- When Your AC Won’t Turn On – If you are going through the hottest stretch of the summer and your air conditioner won’t turn on, you may need to call for emergency service. This is especially true if you have humans or pets who are sensitive to heat.
- When You Smell Gas – If you smell gas in your home whether it is coming from your AC or not it is important to leave your home straight away and call the experts.
- When Your Air Conditioner Is Blowing Hot – If your AC is blowing hot, this will quickly result in an uncomfortable home. If you can’t get cool air to start blowing in your home by adjusting the thermostat, this will mean a call for emergency service.
- When Your Air Conditioning System Keeps Tripping Your Home’s Circuit Breaker – This can be a safety issue and switching your system back on only to have it switch off again is never a good sign. If your AC starts tripping your home’s circuit breakers look to get it fixed as soon as possible.
If any of the above is happening with your AC system or you feel that you need emergency air conditioner service, contact the team at Ernst Heating & Cooling. We will have someone out to your home as soon as possible no matter what day of the year it is.
How to Prevent Emergency Calls
While not all emergency calls can be avoided there are some easy things you can do to help prevent unusual wear and tear on your AC system.
- Regular Maintenance – Having your air conditioning system maintained on a yearly basis can help prevent emergency problems with your AC system. By having your system inspected, cleaned and maintained you can prevent those middle of the night calls and extra costs.
- Switch Out Air Filters – Regularly switching out your air filters will not only give you cleaner air, but it can also help reduce the load on your system. By reducing the strain on your air conditioning system, you can reduce the chance of overdoing it.
- Upgrade Your System – If you have an air conditioner that is more than 10 years old, you may want to think about replacing it with a new energy efficient system. Older systems are more likely to break down at inconvenient times and one breakdown can turn into emergency replacement rather than repairs. New systems not only reduce the chances of emergency calls, but they also run more efficiently reducing your overall energy costs
If you would like to schedule a preventative maintenance appointment to make sure your AC is running smoothly, contact the team at Ernst Heating & Cooling.
Call Ernst Heating & Cooling When You Need Emergency AC Repair
If your AC stops working and your house starts to sweat it out, don’t lose your cool—call the team at Ernst Heating & Cooling today. We offer Emergency service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Contact the team at Ernst Heating & Cooling today at 618-887-6093 for all your heating and cooling needs.
265 customer reviews