Call 618.887.6093 for Heat Pump Maintenance in Hamel, Edwardsville & Surrounding Metro East Illinois Areas
As a homeowner with a geothermal heat pump, you know that it is an energy-efficient, reliable system for heating and cooling your Illinois residence. But like a car, your system needs regular maintenance to ensure it operates at maximum efficiency year-round.
By scheduling regular maintenance, you can avoid costly problems down the road and ensure your home’s heating and cooling runs smoothly all year long. If it’s time to schedule geothermal heat pump maintenance for your system, Ernst Heating & Cooling can help!
Benefits of a Properly Maintained Geothermal Heat Pump
Geothermal heating has numerous benefits for homeowners in areas with moderate climates, such as Hamel and Edwardsville. Because the geothermal system uses the earth’s natural temperatures to heat and cool your home, it is one of the most energy-efficient HVAC systems.
But if your geothermal heat pump isn’t properly maintained, you could be missing out! An efficient geothermal heating system will have:
- Less Noise – Unlike other heating systems, a heat pump doesn’t have a noisy outdoor unit that will disrupt the serenity of your outdoor environment. Keeping your system maintained and in proper working order will ensure your unit’s noise level is comparable to a refrigerator.
- Increased Efficiency – Geothermal heat pumps are the most efficient residential heating and air conditioning systems available. Don’t turn your unit into an inefficient system by neglecting it!
- Fewer Repairs – The heating system has fewer moving parts and is protected from the wear and tear of outdoor elements like rain, snow, ice, and extreme temperatures, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t need a tune-up every so often. Maintaining your system will reduce the chance of unexpected breakdowns.
- Longer Life Span – Although geothermal heat pumps are known for being low maintenance, that doesn’t mean you can neglect maintenance altogether. Keep your unit operating at maximum efficiency for the years to come!
Geothermal heating and cooling with a geothermal heat pump can really make a positive difference in your home as long as it is being properly serviced over the years.
Whether you’re in Hamel, Glen Carbon, Edwardsville, or surrounding Metro East areas, contact Ernst Heating & Cooling to keep your geothermal system working at maximum efficiency with our professional maintenance services!
Geothermal Heat Pump Maintenance & Service in Madison County
Whether your Illinois home could benefit from a geothermal heat pump installation or your current system is giving you trouble—Ernst Heating & Cooling can help!
Why call us? Working with Ernst Heating & Cooling for your geothermal heat pump maintenance means:
- Options. Our HVAC technicians make sure that you understand the repair we’re making, how long it will take, and how much it costs—and why. They will also present options to you if applicable.
- Expertise. Ernst’s installation technicians go through a minimum of one hour of training a week. This helps them stay on top of new technologies, HVAC trends, and new ways to help our clients.
- Experience. We have been serving the Metro East area with quality HVAC services since 1951!
- Innovation. Ernst was the first in the Metro East area to offer geothermal energy systems, and we are always striving to be at the forefront of the industry.
- Payment plans. We have several HVAC financing options available through reputable national companies.
Contact Ernst Today to Schedule Geothermal Heat Pump Maintenance in Metro East
Don’t lose time and comfort with an inefficient heat pump. Schedule maintenance with Ernst to keep your geothermal system in peak condition year-round.