Geothermal Heat Pump Maintenance in the Hamel and Metro East Illinois Area
As a homeowner with a geothermal heat pump, you know that it is an energy-efficient, reliable system for heating and cooling your Illinois residence. The geothermal system uses the earth’s natural temperatures to maintain the comfort level of your home. But like a car, your system needs maintenance every so often to ensure it continues to operate at maximum efficiency year in and year out. By scheduling regular maintenance, you can avoid costly problems down the road and ensure your home’s heating and cooling runs smoothly all year long. If it’s time to schedule geothermal heat pump maintenance for your system, Ernst Heating & Cooling can help!
Whether you are looking to schedule a simple maintenance call in Metro East Illinois or your current geothermal system needs a repair, call Ernst Heating & Cooling at(618) 887-6093 today!
Benefits of a Properly Maintained Geothermal Heat Pump
Geothermal heating has numerous benefits for homeowners in areas with moderate climates, such as Hamel and Greenville—but if your system isn’t properly maintained, you could be missing out! An efficient geothermal heating system will have:
- Reduced Noise – Unlike other heating systems, a heat pump doesn’t have a noisy outdoor unit that will disrupt the serenity of your outdoor environment. Keeping your system maintained and in proper working order will ensure your unit’s noise level is comparable to a refrigerator.
- Increased Efficiency – Geothermal heat pumps are the most efficient residential heating and air conditioning systems available. Don’t turn your unit into an inefficient system by neglecting it!
- Fewer Repairs – The heating system has fewer moving parts and is protected from the wear and tear of outdoor elements like rain, snow, ice, and extreme temperatures, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t need a tune-up every so often. Maintaining your system will reduce the chance of unexpected breakdowns.
- Longer Lifespan – Although geothermal heat pumps are known for being low maintenance, that doesn’t mean you can neglect maintenance altogether. Keep your unit operating at maximum efficiency for the years to come!
Geothermal heating and cooling with a geothermal heat pump can really make a positive difference in your home as long as it is being properly serviced over the years.
Whether you’re in Hamel or Greenville, or anywhere nearby, contact Ernst Heating & Cooling to keep your geothermal system working at maximum efficiency with our professional maintenance services!
Geothermal Heat Pump Services in Madison County
Whether your Illinois home could benefit from a geothermal heat pump installation or your current system is giving you trouble—Ernst Heating & Cooling can help!
Why call us? Working with Ernst Heating & Cooling for your geothermal heat pump maintenance means:
- Options. Our techs make sure that you understand the repair we’re making, how long it will take, and how much it costs—and why. They will also present options to you if applicable.
- Expertise. Ernst’s installation technicians go through a minimum of one hour of training a week. This helps them stay on top of new technologies, HVAC trends, and new ways to help our clients.
- Innovation. Ernst was the first in the Metro East area to offer geothermal energy systems, and we are always striving to be at the forefront of the industry.
- Payment plans. Just ask; we have several financing options available through reputable national companies.
259 customer reviews