At Ernst Heating & Cooling, we service and repair HVAC equipment of every make and model. But when it comes to heating and cooling system installation, we have a select group of manufacturers whose products we trust.
Our goal is to make your home as comfortable as possible while saving you money and reducing energy use. We only install products that have met our strict standards for performance and durability.
To learn more about the HVAC products we install in the Metro East Illinois area, please call Ernst Heating & Cooling at 618-887-6093.
Ernst Heating & Cooling is proud to be a Dave Lennox Premier Dealer.
Lennox has been at the forefront of home comfort innovation since 1895, when the company introduced the world’s first riveted-steel furnace. We install a wide range of Lennox products because we have found them to be among the most reliable, high-performing, and energy-efficient on the market. With a selection of ENERGY STAR® qualified heating and cooling equipment, along with comfort solutions at every price point, Lennox has the right equipment for every home heating and cooling need.
Lennox products we install include:
- Lennox gas furnaces – Durable and dependable, gas furnaces produce clean heat.
- Lennox air conditioners – Every Lennox air conditioner boasts a high efficiency rating.
- Lennox packaged heating/cooling systems – These systems save space and energy.
- Lennox Healthy Climate air filtration systems – Home air filters capture airborne pollutants before they enter your home.
Mitsubishi is the name to know for ductless mini-split systems. After 30 years in the home comfort business, they continue to push innovation further by developing more energy-efficient and advanced systems.
Mitsubishi products we install include:
- Mitsubishi ductless mini-split systems – Mini-splits regulate your home comfort level without adding ductwork.
Part of Enertech Global, GeoComfort makes geothermal heat pumps that perform strong and last long. Designed and manufactured in South Dakota, these geothermal systems feature digital controls, built-in freeze protection, rugged cabinet construction, and many other distinguishing features in all models.
Other manufacturers include:
- Bosch Greenstar series boilers
- Buderus Logano series boilers
- Honeywell humidifiers
- Aprilaire humidifiers
Why Choose Ernst Heating & Cooling?
- We spend time with you. Our techs make sure that you understand the system we’re installing, how long it will take, and how much it costs—and why. They will also present options to you if applicable.
- We are knowledgeable. Ernst’s installation technicians go through a minimum of one hour training a week. This helps them stay on top of new technologies, HVAC trends, and new ways to help our clients.
- We are advanced. Ernst was the first in the area to offer geothermal energy systems, and we are always striving to be at the forefront of the industry.
- We offer financing. Just ask; we have several plans available through reputable national companies.
For heating and cooling installation in Hamel and the surrounding area, call Ernst at 618-887-6093 or contact us online.
285 customer reviews