Hamel ∙ Greenville ∙ Highland ∙ Edwardsville ∙ Maryville ∙ Glen Carbon ∙ And Nearby Areas
Annual maintenance agreements can help you save money on your utility bills. Just as with a car or other piece of equipment, the better you care for it, the longer it will last. Typical annual maintenance agreements cover two inspections—one for the air conditioner and one for the furnace. These are usually done before the peak heating and cooling seasons.
Benefits of Regular HVAC Maintenance
Having your HVAC equipment regularly maintained can help it remain efficient while prolonging its life. This further explains the benefits of having routine preventive maintenance performed on your HVAC system:
1. Increased efficiency. Issues such as low coolant levels, clogged condensate drains, and many other problems are easily spotted during an inspection. These types of problems can also reduce the efficiency of your system, which of course can make your utility bills go up.
2. Increased longevity. A lot of big problems have their roots in much smaller problems. When you can catch those problems in time, you can save a lot of money on the repairs.
3. Required by manufacturers. A lot of factory warranties require that annual maintenance is performed in order for the warranty claim to be honored.
4. Increased convenience. With automatic scheduling, you don’t have to remember to schedule an appointment for a technician to come out and perform an inspection. They will call you to set up an appointment. Additionally, we offer priority service to our customers with an annual maintenance agreement in place.
Having an annual maintenance agreement makes sense for homeowners in the Metro East region, including Greenville, Edwardsville, Maryville, and more.
The Ernst Heating & Cooling Energy Savings Agreement
Some HVAC companies might offer you a maintenance agreement. At Ernst, we do things a little differently by offering our Metro East neighbors an Energy Savings Agreement. The Ernst Energy Savings Agreement gives you:
- Two precision tune-ups a year (one on the air conditioner, one on the furnace).
- A 15 percent discount on any repairs that need to be made.
- Priority scheduling.
- Automatic scheduling of maintenance appointments.
- A 15 percent discount on filters.
- Peace of mind knowing that you have done everything you can to reduce the risk of a major breakdown!
Regularly scheduled, professional HVAC maintenance helps keep your heating and cooling system operating at its highest efficiency, which can make your energy bills more manageable and can help you spot problems before they happen.
Call Ernst Heating & Cooling at 618.217.1836 to learn more about HVAC maintenance and our Energy Savings Agreement.
Schedule HVAC Maintenance with Ernst Heating & Cooling Today
Our goal is to help educate our customers in Hamel, Glen Carbon, Highland, Greenville, and Maryville, Illinois and surrounding areas about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems).